- Events are free to all Advancing Quality Alliance (Aqua) member organisations. In some cases, places can be paid for by non-members. If you’re interested in attending an aqua event and are not a member then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsure whether your organisation is an Aqua member, please click here.
- Paid places on Aqua events are non-refundable however can be transferred. If you are no longer able to attend and wish to transfer your place, please contact the team on the details above.
- If you are no longer able to attend the programme, please let us know at your earliest convenience.
- If this event is held at a venue, final event arrangements are confirmed with the venue up to two weeks before the event. In order to ensure that places are not wasted please let us know at your earliest convenience if you are no longer able to attend. Many of our events operate waiting lists so this will enable us to reallocate your place to someone else on the list.
- We may take photographs, video or record these sessions. These may be used in supporting documents, resources and other materials. If you do not want to be photographed or filmed, please let a member of the Aqua team know at the session.
- Aqua collects information when you register to attend an event. In this case, we collect your name, job title, organisation, telephone number and email address. The information is added to our secure database, and the information is added for informing you about future events.
- When you register for this event you must actively confirm your consent so we can keep you informed about any relevant news and events.
- Supporting resources, presentations and other materials from the event will be made available after the event for 30 days.
- By registering for an Aqua event you consent for us to share your attendance information with your organisation for reporting purposes.
- If the event is held jointly with one of our partners we will share attendee names, organisations and email addresses.
- When you register for this event you’ll automatically be agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy statements.
If you would like further detail on any of the above, please contact email@example.com