Back to Programmes
Leading Integrated Teams is a substantial leadership programme aimed at supporting effective integration in systems and places.
This programme will support locality team leaders to develop their role as leaders for place through a combination of practical and peer learning, and is underpinned by undertaking the Affina Team Journey.
Applications are now open for the next cohort of Leading Integrated Teams. If you are interested in joining us, apply now! Applications close on 7 October.
This programme is ideal for team leaders of multi-disciplinary teams.
Throughout the programme, members will:
• Work with colleagues to build knowledge, insight, share skill and create support links
• Assess their system leadership approach
• Create a network of peers
• Have taken their team through the Affina Team Journey (ATJ) to improve team performance
• Been coached by two accredited ATJ coaches
• Have a suite of tools that they can use for two year period, and experience of tools that they can use in other team settings
• Generated reflective case studies for sharing with other AQuA members
• Been involved in the evaluative process and introduced to other QI tool
This programme will be delivered over 6-7 months.
This programme will be delivered using a combination of face to face and virtual learning through online sessions.
If you would like further information regarding the programme or to discuss whether this programme is suitable for you, please contact Louise Gelder.