Starts 26 April 2023
Leading Integrated Teams is a substantial leadership programme aimed at supporting effective integration in systems and places.
Based on the work of Prof Michael West, it’s a fantastic chance for Leaders to hone their skills and develop high functioning teams that deliver high-quality, continually improving, compassionate care.
Aqua are working with Affina Organisation Development (AOD Ltd) to design and deliver this offer. Participants will progress through the programme with colleagues from a range of backgrounds in health and social care from across the North West.
There has never been a more important time for organisations to equip their leaders with the right skills, behaviours and capabilities to deliver integrated services for population and place.
Leading Integrated Teams is a programme for ambitious leaders of multidisciplinary teams.
Bringing together the latest thinking in leadership and team development, this unique programme helps leaders to navigate complex, interdependent systems of care and support.
Formed as a series of half- and full-day workshops, leaders receive a full 44 hours of face-to-face learning and coaching. Central to the experience is the opportunity for participants to take their own team through the Affina Team Journey. Teams gain new insights and actions they can apply immediately to keep improving and achieving their goals.
Each cohort forms a powerful peer network of like-minded and collaborative leaders across the region, with impact well beyond the programme itself.
The next cohort starts on 26 April 2023. Applications must be received by 31 March at 5pm.
This programme is ideal for team leaders of multi-disciplinary teams.
Throughout the programme, members will:
• Work with colleagues to build knowledge, insight, share skill and create support links
• Assess their system leadership approach
• Create a network of peers
• Have taken their team through the Affina Team Journey (ATJ) to improve team performance
• Been coached by two accredited ATJ coaches
• Have a suite of tools that they can use for two year period, and experience of tools that they can use in other team settings
• Generated reflective case studies for sharing with other Aqua members
• Been involved in the evaluative process and introduced to other QI tool
This programme will be delivered over 6-7 months.
This programme will be delivered using a combination of face to face and virtual learning through online sessions.
If you would like further information regarding the programme or to discuss whether this programme is suitable for you, please contact Louise Gelder.